SEDCO’s Nurse call systems take into account the requirements of;
Clinical Staff, Technical Staff, Patients, Management & Administrators. SEDCO Nurse call systems;
- Enable effective patient interactions and care
- Provide management with useful information and reporting tools
- Allow for future Nurse call system upgrades and system expansion
- Use leading edge technologies and are of the highest quality
Active call communications enables hospital staff to know the exact nature of a patient call before arriving to the patient. Patient calls generated from the Nurse call system or even Nurse call systems, can be sent directly to the relevant staff members, enabling a more efficient use of human resources. Nurse call system notifications can be sent to almost any end device including smart phones, PCs, mobile phones, DECT, digital displays and more!
Management call information/reports can be generated from the Nurse call system to provide for positive control over patient care, patient calls/alarms response times, expenses, human resources and risk management.
Nurse call system integration and Nurse call system networking is easily achieved using our customised middleware and unified messaging platform.
SEDCO can design an integrated Nurse call solution whatever your facility's requirements...
- IP Nurse call systems
- Hybrid Nurse call systems - a combination of IP and traditional
- Wireless Nurse call systems
- Aged Care specific Nurse call systems including dementia care and falls prevention specific systems
Click here to download .pdf our Nurse call systems' brochure